Physicians at OB-GYN Associates are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. We assist patients with ovulation disorders, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fiboid tumors, unexplained infertility, recurrent miscarriages, and other conditions related to fertility problems.
Available testing includes: in-office ultrasound and hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography (HSG), hormone testing, laparoscopy, and genetic testing.
Various treatment options include:
• Ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate (Clomid) and/or metformin (Glucophage)
• Minimally invasive surgical treatment of endometriosis and scar tissue
• Surgical and medical treatment of fibroid tumors
• Reversal of tubal ligation by microsurgery
• Progesterone support for luteal phase deficiency