OB/GYN Associates offers comprehensive and up-to-date surgical gynecologic care.
Our services include
• Laparoscopic and Laser Minimally Invasive Outpatient Surgery
• Hysterectomy – Robotic, Laparoscopic, Vaginal, Abdominal
• Endometrial Ablation – for Abnormal bleeding
• Vaginal Reconstruction – for symptoms of pelvic prolapse
• Removal of Fibroids (Myomectomy)
• Correction of Incontinence
• Correction of Pelvic Prolapse
• Surgery for Endometriosis
• Surgery for Ovarian Cysts / Masses
• Medical Treatment of Fibroids
• Endometriosis Treatment
• Tubal Ligation
Physicians at OB/GYN Associates of Montgomery are proud to be specially trained in using the da Vinci Surgical System to perform certain procedures. While no woman wants to face surgery, today the vast majority of complex gynecologic conditions – from endometriosis to uterine fibroids, heavy periods to cancer – can now be treated effectively without a big incision. da Vinci Surgery only requires a few tiny precise incisions, so patients can typically get back to life faster – within days rather than the usual weeks required with traditional surgery. To learn more about the potential benefits of minimally invasive surgery and the da Vinci System, talk to your doctor and visit www.davincisurgery.com.
If your performing surgeon is Dr. Waller, Dr. Dupre, or Dr. Needham:
Call 334-279-9333 and enter extension 223 at the prompt.
If your performing surgeon is Dr. Griggs, Dr. Deasautel, Dr. Phillips or Dr. Sullivan:
Call 334-279-9333 and enter extension 241 at the prompt.